New Homes Regional Sales Manager/Business Development
- Posted 15 March 2023
- Salary£60000 - £70000 per annum + car, commission, health insurance..
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameTabitha Allingham
Are you looking for the next step in your property career? Do you enjoy winning business? Do you work for a small independent that can't offer you the platform you need to elevate your career?
My client has a strong foothold in the London residential market, with an attractive, well-known brand that can offer you the training and support required to level up your career.
The team are incredibly driven and are intent on becoming a leader in the New Homes space. A well-established business that is early enough in it's journey for you to make a real impact and have your voice heard! You will be working closely with the director to build and shape this business and will be rewarded financially.
Why this role?
- This is a real opportunity to build a business within a business, the director of this dept is looking to give free reign and no micromanagement.
- Huge opportunities for progression with this company, to grow and develop your own team.
- Up to £40k basic + car allowance + commission. (Guarantee available initially)
- Pitching and winning new business for the department, focusing on the North London area.
- Getting actively involved with sales & marketing strategy to ensure the properties are selling
- Building and creating a network for lucrative business.
- Recruiting and developing a team!
- You must have experience in pitching and winning new business (B2B)
- You will be driven to deliver great customer service and sell New Build Homes!
- You must have 3+ years in residential property sales and preferably New Homes sales experience.
Get in touch today to explore this confidentially.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.