New Homes Sales Consultant - Borehamwood
- Posted 09 March 2023
- Salary£26000 - £30000 per annum + + coms
- LocationCity and District of St. Albans
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameTess Amigoni
Have you found yourself looking for work, and are immediately available? Do you enjoy working in a busy, buzzy sales environment, selling New Homes to first-time buyers, and want variety in your day-to-day?
An opportunity has become available will one of our most well-reputed clients to sell out a highly sought-after development local to Borehamwood with an innovative market leader in Hertfordshire.
We are looking to speak with New Homes Sales Consultants with a proven background selling to first-time buyers, passionate about Customer Service, who can start ASAP.
Our client works to the highest of standards and they are seeking a highly driven, ambitious Sales Consultant, who lives local to their development. Good area knowledge is a must! This will be a 12-month temporary contract where you will be targeted to sell out the development. There may be permanent positions at a later date due to huge growth plans.
Your main responsibility will be to manage all day-to-day matters that may arise in the marketing suite and SELL a beautiful product.
- Start date ASAP.. short notice period
- 3+ years New Homes sales experience is critical, especially with first-time buyers
- Well presented with exceptional people skills
- Proactively work to devise and suggest new marketing ideas to drive new lead generation for the development
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone
- Handling completions - a lot coming up in the next few months
- Excellent communication skills, conducting viewings face to face and virtually through to negotiating offers
- Assume responsibility for resolving customer's issues efficiently
- Progress sales from reservation through to exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships with new home-owners
- Liaising with various agents and international buyers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite