New Homes Sales Consultant - Cambourne, Cambridge
- Posted 17 May 2023
- Salary£25000 - £27000 per annum + + coms
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameTess Amigoni
We are seeking a highly skilled and sales motivated New Homes Sales Consultant to sell out a beautiful, high spec scheme local to Cambourne, Cambridge.
As a New Homes Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to potential buyers and guiding them through the home-buying process. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work with one of the leading Cambridgshire based developer, on an immediate start 6 month contract.
You will be employed through deverellsmith, but be a brand ambassador for the client. This role is starting ASAP and please note there is no option for part-time work. This is a full-time position working every weekend for a minimum of 5 months.
- Conducting tours of show homes and model units, highlighting the features and benefits of each property
- Building strong relationships with potential buyers, following up on leads, and answering inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Providing support and guidance throughout the home buying process, including assisting with financing and negotiating sales contracts
- Maintaining a strong understanding of the local New Homes market, including trends in pricing and competition
- Working closely with marketing teams to develop effective sales strategies and campaigns
- At least 2 years of experience in new home sales
- Availability to work over the weekend, with two days off in the week
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with potential buyers
- Knowledge of the local real estate market and trends in pricing and competition
- Ability to negotiate effectively and close deals
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM software
If you are a motivated and experienced sales professional with a passion for helping people find their dream homes, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.