Do you love selling New Homes, a busy sales environment, and variety in your day-to-day?
We are looking to speak with an experienced New Homes Sales Consultant looking for Sundays and Mondays off, for 3-6 month role based on-site in Chatham, Kent.
You must have a proven background in selling out developments, passion, and flair. We need you to be able to start ASAP for one of our most reputed, market-leading clients in London and the Home Counties.
Our client works to the highest of standards and they are seeking a highly driven Sales Consultant, who lives local to Chatham and understands the surrounding areas. This will be a 3-6 month interim contract where you will be employed by deverellsmith; covering 5 days a week, where you will be heavily involved in calling through a warm database and booking viewings.
You will work alongside 1 other sales consultant and your main responsibility will be to manage all the day-to-day matters that may arise in the marketing suite and sell out the final few units.
Please note, that there may also be an opportunity for this to extend as our client has exceptional growth plans and may be looking to expand the team further.
What will you bring?
- ASAP start date...
- 2+ years of New Homes sales experience is critical
- Well presented with exceptional people skills and communication
- Responsible for handling incoming customer sales enquires by email and telephone
- Good knowledge of house-builder CRM systems and databases
- Excellent communication skills, conducting viewings face to face through to negotiating offers
Job has Expired