Deverellsmith are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and bubbly individual to join one of our client's New Homes team in Croydon. The ideal candidate should also have knowledge of the Croydon area.
If this sounds like you and you are seeking an exciting opportunity, keep reading!
You will join an award-winning house builder to sell out their up-and-coming scheme with completions starting in December. This is a temporary job role with an immediate start date available. If you are looking for a work/life balance and are seeking flexible working, this could be for you. This will be a lone working scheme and you must have 2-3 year's New Homes experience already.
Our client is award winning; to name a few WhatHouse for Best Renovation and Best Interior Design, Evening Standard, Best Family Home and Winner 2019 Best London Home and In-House Research Gold 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 for Customer Satisfaction.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Welcoming potential buyers and providing them with information about the properties available.
- Conducting viewings of show homes and other properties with potential buyers
- Responding to queries from potential buyers about the properties and the buying process
- Negotiating prices and closing sales with potential buyers
- Providing advice and guidance to potential buyers on financing options and the home buying process
- Building and maintaining relationships with potential buyers, estate agents, and developers
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing materials and advertising campaigns
- Maintaining accurate records of sales and potential buyers
- Liaising with solicitors, mortgage brokers, and other professionals involved in the home buying process.
What's in it for you?
- £28,000 basic + (£50,000 OTE)
- £500 uniform expense.
- ASAP start date
If this sounds like your next role, please contact me for a confidential chat!
'We work as One'
Job has Expired