Passionate about property? Interested in working for a renowned developer?
We are super excited to announce upcoming positions in the prime location of Canterbury
We are on the hunt for an experienced New Homes sales consultant, who can assist in with the launch and sell of the development.
The successful candidate will have:
- Have minimum 2 year's New Homes experience
- Capable of lone-working on occasion
- Open to weekend working
- Expert property knowledge
- UK Drivers licence
Although this is a temporary position, our clients have an abundance of exciting new developments in the pipeline. The right candidate will have the opportunity to transfer to a newly launching development elsewhere.
- Conduct accompanied viewings with applicants, speak with regularly and continue building ongoing relationships.
- Ensure compliance and administration is proficiently updated.
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone
- Excellent communication skills, conducting viewings face to face and virtually through to negotiating offers
- Assume responsibility for resolving customer's issues efficiently
- Progress sales from reservation through to exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Build and maintain notable rapport with clients and customers
- 2+ years New Homes sales experience
Job has Expired