New Homes Sales Consultant - West Byfleet (6-9 months)
- Posted 06 February 2023
- Salary£12.00 - £13.00 per hour + + coms
- LocationWest Byfleet
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameTess Amigoni
One of the most popular, forward-thinking property consultancies in Surrey, and the South East is looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Consultant to be based on-site at their new instruction in West Byfleet.
This is a rare, attractive opportunity for any New Homes Sales Consultant looking for a role immediately and can commit to 6-9 months.
You will be based in a stunning, luxurious marketing suite that is situated in the middle of an idyllic road surrounded by country living. Our client works to the highest of standards and thus is seeking a highly consultative, professional Sales Consultant, who lives locally to West Byfleet.
We are looking to speak with New Homes Sales Consultants who are looking for a new challenge and who can start as soon as possible and can hit the ground running. You must have a proven track record of hitting sales targets whilst keeping customers at the heart of everything you do!
Initially, this will be a contract opportunity to cover 6-9 months however, this could lead to permanent due to their pipeline of sites in the area. Our client prides itself on its 5-star customer journey and flawless product. We are open to background however, you must have a good understanding and passion for the property sales industry and deal with first-time buyers.
Your main responsibility will be to manage all day-to-day matters that may arise in the marketing suite and sell a stunning product.
What will you bring?
- ASAP start date... short notice period
- Well presented with exceptional people skills
- Proactively work to devise and suggest new marketing ideas to drive new lead generation for the development
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone
- Excellent communication skills, conducting viewings face to face and virtually through to negotiating offers
- Assume responsibility for resolving customer's issues efficiently
- Progress sales from reservation through to exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships with new home-owners
- Liaising with various agents and international buyers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite