A rare and sought-after opportunity has become available in the Southern Home Counties for an experienced New Homes Sales Manager who is available immediately and open to contract work on a 12-month basis.
Due to their busy year ahead, with multiple new developments launching and a driven sales team to manage and coordinate; our client is recruiting for a highly crucial and critical interim role within their sales and marketing function.
This will be a 12 month FTC where you will be heavily involved in hands-on management of the team, market research and sales progression.
Your main responsibility will be to manage all day-to-day matters that may arise within the sphere of a New Homes sales operation but you will be expected to people manage across 8 lives sites in West Sussex, East Sussex, Kent and 1 in London. There will be the flexibility to work from home 1 day a week and you will work Monday to Friday!
You must have access to your own car to be considered for this role.
- Management of a team, sales progression and reporting
- Competitor analysis/research
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Director
What will you bring?
- Experience working within the New Homes sector is essential
- Strong organisation skills and experience launching new developments
- Friendly and approachable demeanour
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Highly motivated to achieve sales targets
- Ability to work in either a team or independently
What's on offer?
- £40-£45k basic + £55k commission
- Huge growth plans, with a possible offer for a permanent position