Are you looking for a New Homes Sales role that will offer you autonomy, career progression and flexibility?
I am looking for someone to join a progressive, growing and successful company. This will give you a platform to elevate your career and grow with the brand.
What's in it for you?
- A personal career development plan formulated by you & your manager to map out where you want to get to in the next 2 years.
- Flexibility with where you work from and total autonomy over the sales process!
- The opportunity to work alongside a close-knit team with regular team outings and a chance to really be a part of something big!
What's the role?
- Conduct viewings of properties.
- Build and develop relationships with clients.
- To generate potential sales leads in addition to those created by marketing activity.
What will you bring?
- New Homes property sales experience is required (Shared Ownership preferable!)
- Strong and proven sales background required.
- Exceptional customer facing skills and impeccable self-presentation.
- Passion for the real estate industry and progression.
- You will be given flexibility to work from home up to 2 days per week.
- Tuesday - Saturday working pattern (Sunday's & Monday's off!)
- £35-40k basic (OTE £60k)
- 9.30am - 6pm working hours
- Pension, private medical care + some other corporate benefits
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.