- Posted 18 January 2023
- Salary£11 - £13 per hour + holiday pay and pension
- Job type Temporary
- Contact NameJada Spence
Are you looking to get into the New Homes industry?
Are you currently studying and looking for part time work?
Do you have family commitments and want casual work?
Whatever your situation is ... we have the perfect solution for you.
Why not temp in luxury New Homes marketing suites with deverellsmith. We work with a range of contemporary home builders. The need for adhoc cover has risen and we are looking for motivated, passionate individuals.
What does it entail?
- Shifts are typically 10am - 6pm, based in a marketing suite.
- You will need to be confident talking to any new registrants over the phone and taking bookings.
- You may even conduct viewings via the show home, and take a lead in selling homes via a floor-plan and/or models.
- Temping is a brilliant way to transition into a permanent role in New Homes, build up your experience and widen your network of contacts in this field.
Interested and want to learn more?
Please apply below attaching your CV along with your contact details or contact me direct on
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward.