Back to jobs
Night Concierge - Waterloo - 28-30k
- Posted 14 April 2023
- Salary£28000 - £30100 per annum
- LocationEast London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- ReferenceAM 14/04/23_1681487143
- Contact NameAlice Murray
Are you ready to excel your career with a first-class property developer?
Interested in working somewhere that offers some of the best employee benefits on the market?
Do you pride yourself in delivering service that is a class above the rest?
As a night concierge in East London, you'll be based in a prestigious residential block and become familiar to residents as a regular part of their home. You can expect to receive the following:
- Private health-care and dental packages
- Generous pension scheme
- Parental leave including up to six months full pay
- Emergency childcare facilities
- Cycle to work and electric car lease scheme
- Life assurance - up to 7 times your annual income death in service to your next of kin
- Subsidised gym membership and local retail discounts
- Flexible holiday flex scheme
- Previous experience in a high-end residential or hospitality environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with a natural ability to build rapport with residents.
- To thrive in a team working environment where your input is important.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety requirements and legislation (e.g. COSHH and RIDDOR) desirable.
- 4 on, 4 off shifts; 7pm - 7am
- £28000 per annum, increased to £31,100 following probation period
Keen to explore what this role could mean for your career? We want to hear from you.