- Posted 11 January 2022
- Salary£25,750 per year + Discretionary Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameWesley Beckenham
deverellsmith are pleased to be assisting a leading operator of Build to Rent Assets in their search for a Night Resident Services Manager for their fantastic development in Wembley!
We're looking for an experienced customer service professional who has great interpersonal skills and can build great relationships with residents.
Purpose of the role:
To provide onsite lettings and property management services to a build residential development comprising 148 apartments in Wembley Central.
To ensure a high level of customer service is provided to residents at all times, all statutory H&S requirements are met and engage with residents to create a sense of community within the building. Ensure the safety and security of the development is at the fore front of your mind, all issues are dealt with swiftly and in a professional manner.
· Provide first class customer service to residents
· Ensuring up to date resident communication via various channels including social media
· Monitoring the resident services email inbox and actioning requests and enquiries as required
· Creating a community feel through communication, events and innovations
· To act as first point of call for residents to report maintenance issues
· Co-ordinating all contractor appointments and logging issues in order that required service levels are
· Carrying out regular inspections of communal areas and apartments
· Ensuring communal areas and available apartments are well presented and appealing to prospective tenants at all times
· Following up on lettings enquiries and undertaking apartment viewings
· Ensuring all leasing trackers are up to date showing apartment availability, number of viewings etc
· Meet and greet with new tenants; providing Welcome Packs and new tenancy information where required
· Completing check in and check out reports
· Complete regular buildings walks to ensure there are no Health and Safety issues evident or any security concerns. Highlighting any issues to your Line Manager and taking the appropriate action at the time.
· Undertake relevant compliance checks as required by the Resident Services Manager such as apartment water flushing, fire doors check etc
If you're actively looking for a night customer service role and feel you have the right skillset within customer service, we'd love to hear from you!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn’t an opt-in, it’s the only way forward.