- Posted 15 June 2022
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NamePhoebe Kemp
No Experience Needed - Clapham
Are you a Graduate wanting to break into Property Management?
This progressive London based property agency are looking for a well-organised individual who can bring their positive energy to the established Property Management department. You will manage your own portfolio with the help of the experienced and successful team.
Our Property Manager will not need to have any previous experience within the property and real estate industry.
During the role your duties that you will be coached and trained on will be:
- Organising ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Liaising with tenants & landlords regarding repairs that may arise and handle queries in relation to the property during the tenancy.
- Reviewing and handle rental arrears throughout the tenancy and effectively handle & serve any possession notices.
- Resolving basic accounts queries.
- Conducting two routine property visits per year.
- Arranging the renewals of the ASTs, ensure compliance with Section 8 and Section 21.
- Overseeing the check-in and check-outs.
- Have the ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Cost the dilapidations at the end of the tenancy and negotiate the return of the deposit.
- Ensure compliance in terms of TDS, GSR certification, EICR, Smoke alarms any licencing queries.
- Up to £26,000 - £28,000 (doe) per annum
- Full Time, Permanent Hours: Monday - Friday: 09.00-06.00pm
We cover all areas of the Property Industry so perhaps there are other avenues you are interested in and roles we have on for you.