Office Coordinator - Join an Award Winning, Independent Estate Agent.
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, Monday - Friday, 08:45 - 18:00
Office Based, No Vehicle Required
Office Coordinator - Situated in Redbridge, the office buzzes with positive energy and collaboration. We are on the lookout for a dedicated and organised Office Coordinator to play a pivotal role in supporting our Sales and Lettings teams. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have excellent communication skills, and possess a keen eye for detail, we want to hear from you!
As an integral part of our team, you will be responsible for various administrative tasks, ensuring the smooth operation of the branch. From handling incoming calls and managing office supplies to booking valuations and viewings, your role will be diverse and essential to our success.
- Handling all incoming calls and directing them appropriately
- Assisting with admin tasks for the branch
- Booking rental/sale valuations and following up on completed valuations
- Booking viewings for potential applicants
- Preparation of property brochures
- Ensuring well-stocked office stationery
- General sales or lettings administration duties
Are You the One We're Looking For?
- Positive and effective communicator
- Relationship builder with a focused and task-driven approach
- Exceptionally well-organised with strong record-keeping skills
- Superb communication abilities, both on the phone and face to face
- Able to work calmly under pressure
- Accurate typing and proficient in PC skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
What our client offers:
- Comprehensive, ongoing training program
- Great career opportunities
- Diversity and inclusion networks
- Wellbeing package including a free confidential counselling helpline and Mental Health First Aider
- Monday to Friday office hours, no weekends
- Office-based role, no vehicle required
If this sounds like a role you are interested in, then please apply below.
We work as one - The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward.