Back to jobs
Office Manager - Kensington
- Posted 13 March 2023
- Salary£28000 - £35000 per annum
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameJada Spence
Job Title: Office Manager for Estate Agency
We are seeking an experienced Office Manager to join a friendly estate agency team. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organised and efficient individual to manage the daily office operations while also providing administrative support to the Directors.
- Implement and maintain efficient office systems, including data management and filing.
- Answering and screening phone calls, enquiries, and requests.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Organise and maintain diaries, making appointments, reminders, and ensuring everyone is where they are meant to be.
- Dealing with incoming emails and post, often corresponding on behalf of Directors.
- Carry out research on specific office projects, organising and implementing once approved.
- Produce documents, sales documents/reports, and presentations.
- Organise and attend meetings, ensuring the director is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, and internal staff.
- Manage HR tasks such as monitoring sickness/maternity/sick leave, approving letters and property particulars/brochures, and keeping staff information up to date in line with GDPR.
- Set up new employees, computer, training, and relevant information.
- Manage the company's CRM property portal (Alto).
- Highly computer literate with good knowledge of social media including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, and TikTok.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
The ideal candidate will have a proactive approach to their work, be able to multitask effectively, and have excellent communication skills. Previous experience in an estate agency or a similar environment would be beneficial. This is a full-time position, and the salary will be commensurate with experience.