Are you an experienced Office/ Operations Administrator/ Assistant looking for a new challenge?
My client is a luxury boutique Estate Agency nestled in the heart of Oxfordshire. They focus on selling the finest country homes and excel at providing their clients with the best customer service in the industry.
Role Purpose: As the Operations Administrator, you will play an integral part in ensuring the office runs smoothly, introducing key processes to drive efficiency, and creating a fantastic environment to work and progress.
- Day to day support to the team
- Managing office and overseeing incoming calls and emails
- Updating spreadsheets with key information
- Uploading property details to Reapit
- Overseeing board movements
- Arranging completion gifts and postcards for new instructions
- Management of social media platforms and creating content
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel etc)
- Knowledge of Reapit (desirable)
- Understanding of Canva (desirable)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Clear communicator with excellent organisational skills
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly on
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired