Are you ready to be the Operations Manager for a growing property business with impressive growth plans?
What's in it for you?
- A basic salary of £50,000-£60,000 depending on experience
- Social Friday work drinks
- Massive opportunity for development and growth within the business
- Access to an online health portal with counselling service
- Offices dogs!
This is an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to oversee a handful of Prime Central London offices and 4 Receptionists. My client are a premier London estate agency and property consultancy focusing on high end residential property.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for supporting the sales, lettings and management teams within the 4 Prime Central London offices and ensuring operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- Work closely with the Directors/Managers to help streamline office operations and address work overflow
- Use a paperless approach to workload (i.e., the Outlook 'to do' function) to ensure a neat and tidy front desk and an unbeatable system of organisation
- Confidently answer telephone calls with an enthusiastic attitude and filter when appropriate.
- Keep detailed record of property paperwork received to ensure compliance with current legislation.
- To ensure that you work in line with the Company's best practice guidelines and to the standards proscribed by each professional body that the Company is a member of.
- To carry out all other functions that the Company may from time-to-time request.
- Be the go-to person for the negotiators and branch managers.
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative, and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff.
- Evaluate and manage staff performance
- Load properties on internal database, ensuring property details are accurate at all times.
- Design and order property window cards and brochures.
- Compile letters on behalf of sales and lettings team members.
- Occasionally register new applicants in the absence of sales/lettings staff
- Ensure that all properties and applicants are appropriately and fully registered on the Company's sales management software in the correct form and to advise the branch manager if you become aware of staffs who are consistently failing to do this.
- Ensure that the source of all enquires are logged on the Company's property sales management software.
- To archive files when properties are sold or off the market.
- To create and post out relevant letters via the Company's property sales management system, to save copies to the server and hard copies in the file.
- To order photographs and floor plans of properties which we are instructed to sell.
- To prepare property particulars via the Company's property sales management system.
- To order brochures from printers when necessary.
- Ensure that the window display is current and up to date.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Confident and approachable personality
- A team player attitude
- Dependable, reliable, and honest individual
- Impeccable organisation and ability to prioritise tasks from multiple seniority sources
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of role and its responsibilities
- Friendly manner in actioning all tasks and ability to remain calm even when under pressure
- Ability to practice discretion when handling confidential matters between clients
If you are interested in this position, please contact Anna Rickenberg on 0203 056 1211.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired