Are you an experienced Lettings Administrator/ Office Administrator looking for a new challenge?
My client is a leading family-run property developer, specialising in renovating beautiful Grade I and Grade II listed buildings that have fallen into disrepair, and re-purposing them for the benefit of local communities.
Role Purpose: They are looking for a PA/ Office Manager/ Lettings Administrator to be the heartbeat of their team.
The role is responsible for the diary management of 3 Directors, as well as progressing the tenancies across all sites which includes managing and maintaining up to date records on the progress of each file, maintaining a database of live applications and progress the file through the Lettings process efficiently to minimise void periods and maximise income. You will also be responsible for the upkeep of the office, ensuring the office is well presented to clients.
- Diary and email management of 3 Directors.
- Ensure the day to day smooth running of the office.
- Administer new tenancies to relevant deadlines.
- Ensure regular communication with tenants as well as internal stakeholders.
- Maintain customer satisfaction levels through effective management of the move in process for each customer.
- Manage the tenancy referencing process ensuring all outstanding references are regularly chased in a timely manner.
- Deal with incoming enquiries by telephone and emails.
- Draft and issue tenancy documentation.
- Maintain and update database in relation to all live applications.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant processes including ensuring compliance documents are issued to each household ahead of their move in date.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Proven knowledge and experience of the London Lettings Market.
- Excellent diary/time management skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Demonstrable attention to detail and a collaborative team player who can inspire and motivate colleagues, effectively achieving goals collaboratively.
- Innovative problem-solver.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office Suite and lettings management systems.
- A strict adherence to confidentiality regarding all forms of information and data.
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly on
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.