Are you looking for an immediate, part time position?
Like a role that is sociable, client facing, and with weekly pay?
- £12.50 p.h plus holiday pay.
- Temporary to permanent opportunity.
- Friendly + inclusive working environment.
What would I be doing?
You will act as the leading face of the building for residents; delegating deliveries, answering the telephone and ensuring day-to-day operations of the building run efficiently.
You'd be working for one of the most prominent companies in the Build to Rent sector. They want to give residents a place they can truly be at home, with a working environment to match.
Days + hours: 2/3 days per week, 9-6pm with one hour's break (with the availability ideally to work 1 or 2 Saturdays during this time). Any Saturday worked means another day off in the week.
- Greet residents and applicants who arrive for a viewing in a competent, professional manner.
- Answer the telephone and record messages/ basic information from applicants to find out their moving criteria and what they are looking for to deliver this info to the leasing team for follow up.
- Parcel management using Dwellent logging system for receiving and giving out parcels to residents.
If you are confident this role could work for you, don't hesitate to get in touch.
"We work as one"
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward."
Job has Expired