PARTNER OF BUILDING SURVEYING
- Posted 31 March 2023
- Salary£95000 - £105000 per annum + package, bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact Namecelia harker
BUILDING SURVEYING PARTNER
UP TO £105,000 + PACKAGE + SIGNIFICANT BONUS
I'm working on a new and exciting assignment for a leading British property company due to the continued mounting demand for their expert services. Placing a huge emphasis on growth, entrepreneurship and meritocracy; this firm is truly unique in their offering. They are placing an emphatic weight on the importance of culture and relationships, and provide a unique and pivotal platform for the right individual looking for more than the 'corporate churn'.
On offer is huge scope; utilising the backing of one of the best business cards in the market and the longstanding network, albeit this is without the confines of a bureaucratic, staid and tyrannous machine. You will be joining a well-established team, benefit from a widely respected brand and an innovative and dynamic working environment. You will be expected to head up the team, who undertake a full range of building surveying and project management services, and drive further upon business development.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be involved in leading the team who undertake high quality and timely building surveying and development monitoring services, meanwhile delivering instructions and projects from inception to completion.
You'll be expected to undertake the following:
- Internal and external business development and cross-selling of services.
- Team management and recruitment in line with wider business growth plan.
- Technical due diligence reviews of buildings including the coordination of wider specialist consultancy reports.
- Development monitoring of large construction projects including the initial project appraisal and on-going monthly monitoring phases.
- Preparation of design and specification documentation, running of the tender process and the administration of refurbishment projects.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Inspections and Reporting.
- Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations and negotiating on behalf of Landlord or Tenant.
- Drafting of Standard Contract forms and Contract Administration.
The successful candidate will have minimum 7 years' PQE, have a proven track record for developing and winning business, alongside core commercial private practice experience.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker by calling 07976 017452.