Do you want to work for leading property brands within the property industry? We have an opportunity to work for a leading Real Estate firm in the heart of London. You will be responsible for providing the C-suite directors with day-to-day administrative support and overall management of the office.
Who you’ll work for:
deverellsmith partner with some of the best names in the property industry and we’ll place you with an employer who aligns with your values and supports your career. We work with organisations across the full property lifecycle including housebuilders, developers, estate agents and managing agents.
We work with a multitude of organisation types including independently owned, SME’s, start-ups as well as large corporates. Some of our clients are award-winning and globally recognised for the work they do.
What You’ll Do:
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Anticipate needs of the CEO and attend to them courteously
• Be responsible for meeting and greeting all the visitors to the office
• Maintain optimum conditions at the front desk office and reception area
• Answer all incoming calls and direct calls as appropriate, take messages for staff members and manage any enquiries
• Manage the visitors register manually and electronically
• Assist in maintaining a database of events and related activities
• Take responsibility for all deliveries to the office, checking and signing for them
What You’ll Bring:
·Experience of supporting with PA duties
·Previous reception experience
·Competent on MS Office packages
·Excellent organisation skills, specifically the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
·Great communications skills
Every employer we partner with have different rewards, incentives, and benefits to working for them. Some of these benefits include flexible working, career development, exposure to other areas of the business to enable progression, social events, and an attractive package.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com or calling 0203 056 1211, I look forward to hearing from you, Anna.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired