Personal Assistant to Head of UK New Homes Sales
- Posted 11 April 2023
- Salary£25000 - £30000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Head Office & Business Support
- Contact NameJada Spence
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Head of UK New Homes Sales
Location: London (with the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week)
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
We are seeking an experienced and highly organised Personal Assistant to provide support to the Head of UK New Homes Sales. As a Personal Assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative assistance, coordinating schedules, managing communication, and ensuring the smooth functioning of the office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading real estate company in London and be part of a dynamic team.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the Head of UK New Homes Sales, including managing calendars, scheduling appointments, coordinating travel arrangements, and organising meetings.
- Handle and prioritise incoming communication (email, phone calls, etc.) on behalf of the Head of UK New Homes Sales, and respond or redirect as appropriate.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and other documents, ensuring accuracy and professionalism.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and reports, and coordinate with other team members to gather and compile necessary information.
- Manage and maintain office files, documents, and records, both electronically and in hard copy, ensuring confidentiality and compliance with company policies.
- Coordinate and follow up on tasks and projects assigned to team members, and provide regular updates to the Head of UK New Homes Sales.
- Prepare and process expense reports, invoices, and other financial documentation, in line with company procedures.
- Act as a liaison between the Head of UK New Homes Sales and internal/external stakeholders, including clients, partners, and team members.
- Assist in organising and coordinating events, conferences, and team meetings, both in-person and virtually.
- Manage and priorities tasks and deadlines, and proactively identify and address potential issues or challenges.
- Provide support in ad-hoc tasks and projects, as assigned by the Head of UK New Homes Sales.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in administrative or personal assistant roles, preferably in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multitask, prioritise, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a professional and friendly demeanour.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other relevant software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a proactive and solution-oriented mindset.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality, with the ability to handle sensitive information and situations with professionalism.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, with a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and requirements.
- Knowledge of the real estate industry and/or new homes sales is desirable.
If you are an experienced Personal Assistant with excellent organisational and communication skills, and the ability to work independently and proactively, we would love to hear from you.