£65,000 + PACKAGE +BONUS
I'm pleased to be working in partnership with a market leading developer who specialise in the provision of family homes for private rent. Over the last few years, my client has become the industry leader in the funding and delivery of BTR homes. The portfolio is now exceeding £1billion and is continuing to grow.
My client now has a requirement for a Project Manager to join their DM team; this will involve working closely with their housing partners on construction contracts post acquisition to manage the delivery process to ensure that contracts are completed to programme and on budget.
- Perform client role for all construction stages and report/present to stakeholders as necessary.
- Represent the Client at the monthly contractor meetings and on a day-to-day basis, dealing with actions arising.
- Monitoring of contractor/house build partner discharging of all associated planning conditions and statutory obligations.
- Preparation of monthly progress reports for review with Development Director.
- Review cash flow performance to ensure budgets are managed and not exceeded.
- Working knowledge of the management of all construction related contract documents.
- Interpretation of legal documents, reports, surveys and planning conditions and how these may impact the delivery/construction processes.
- Assisting with the preparation of construction contracts and all associated documents (including surety documents) that support and match the agreed financial parameters and scope of the project.
- Management of the external professional team and house build partner.
- Assisting with the acquisition of sites with internal and external legal teams.
- Ensure that all health and safety matters relating to this role and the role of others in the construction process is observed and conducted in accordingly. Be aware of the duties of the Client under the CDM regime.
This role will require someone with a working knowledge and experience in the delivery of residential construction projects and contracts. The desired candidate will have experience within the residential new build sector and have an in-depth understanding of construction contracts, procurement and project management techniques.
You must have 3years+ post qualification in a relevant discipline such as project and construction management, surveying or equivalent gained through work experience.
Job has Expired