- Posted 02 January 2023
- Salary£30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameWill Ibbetson
Are you an experienced Property Manager looking for your next step?
Why this company?
Our client is a London based Estate Agent delivering expert property services within a desirable property market. With over £1 million worth of residential assets under management, They are responsible for administering financial transactions on behalf of their clients.
What will you be involved in?
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced property manager to be office based and look after a portfolio of 100 - 150 properties for some of their international investors. The role will involve day to day management of the portfolio of properties whilst maintaining relationships with the landlord's, contractors, and tenants.
Typical duties will include:
- Management of a portfolio of 100 - 150 properties.
- Liaise with tenants, landlord's, contractors, and others as required in a timely and courteous manner.
- Carrying out inspections.
- Monitoring rent payments, ensuring the rent is paid on time.
- Issuing monthly rent statements to the landlords.
- Payments for utilities, and contractors.
- Efficient and fluent client liaison.
What do you need?
- Able to take full responsibility of the portfolio and run it smoothly.
- Have at least two year's experience in a similar role.
- Will be able to coordinate all parties involved.
- Will be well organised and efficient.
- Will be dedicated, passionate and hardworking.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, data entry skills.
- Previous experience in a similar s property management role is essential.
Rewards and Benefits:
For this position, you will receive up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience level. The workings hours are Monday to Friday 9:30-6:00PM.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.