Are you a Property Manager looking for your next step?
Are you looking to grow within a company who value their staff, give ongoing industry leading training and have one of the most prestigious brands in the UK property market?
This specialist Cambridge Agency are looking for a well-organised individual who can bring bags of energy to the established Property Management department. You will manage 120 properties across the Cambridge and surrounding area and are expected to continuously deliver exceptional service levels to both Landlords and Tenants to upkeep their award-winning reputation.
Our Property Manager will:
- Have 1 year+ experience within an AST Property Management
- Organise ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Liaise with tenants & landlords regarding repairs that may arise.
- Review and handle rental arrears throughout the Tenancy and sufficiently handle & serve any possession notices.
- Deal with basic accounts queries.
- Two routine property visits per year.
- Arrange the renewals of the ASTs, ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Arrange the check-in and check-outs.
- Have the ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Cost the dilapidation's at the end of the tenancy and negotiate the return of the deposit.
- Liaise with Landlords and Tenants regarding their queries in relation to the property during the tenancy.
- Ensure compliance in terms of TDS, GSR certification, EICR, Smoke alarms any licensing queries.
- £29,000 - £34,000 per annum.
- Full Time, Permanent Hours: Monday - Friday: 09.00-18.00pm
- 1 in 6 Saturdays
- Private Health care plan
- Referral Schemes
- Extensive training programme
- Want to know more? Contact Will Ibbetson at Will.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02030560269
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired