- Posted 05 January 2023
- Salary£28000 - £30000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameWill Ibbetson
AST Property Managers…
Are you an experienced Property Manager looking for the next step in your career?
Do you have a forward-thinking mindset and a great work ethic?
My client, a well-established brand in the City of London are looking for a Property Manager to join their team. Reporting into the Head of Property Management,.
The Property Manager will typically manage around 130 properties dealing with most aspects of the Residential Lettings and Management process including maintenance, renewals, property visits, processing invoices/service charge demands, deposit disputes and credit control.
- To be the main point of contact between landlords and tenants throughout tenancies.
- To provide impartial and fair advice based on industry guidelines.
- Coordinate contractors to address maintenance issues and arrange property improvement.
- Process all relevant notices.
- Agree renewals and draw up contracts accordingly.
- Propose, negotiate and agree deposit deductions based on dilapidation's.
- Arrange Gas Safety inspection, boiler services and all other compliance requirements.
- £28,000 Plus £2500 Bonus
- Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 18:00pm
- Pension Scheme
- ARLA Qualification
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.