- Posted 18 May 2023
- SalaryUp to £30000 per annum + + great benefits!
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameSophie Whitelock
This exceptional multi-disciplinary UK property consultancy are renowned for the quality of their service and expert advice they offer their clients.
They specialise in residential, commercial, rural, and planning and development and they are looking for a Property Manager to join their Residential Property Management Team in their Newbury office.
They are advocates of Health & Wellbeing and champion Diversity & Inclusion within the workplace.
This really is a great place to work!
They are looking for a Property Manager to manage the whole rental process from check in to check out.
Main duties of your role will include:
- Manage a portfolio of around 170 properties.
- Managing repairs.
- Overseeing check-ins and check-outs.
- Conduct quarterly inspections of all properties.
- Dealing with any arrears.
- In conducting check-outs liaise with all parties to negotiate a speedy and satisfactory conclusion.
- Manage the relationship with the landlord, including reporting and accounts matters.
- Identify and recommend need for property upgrades and refurbishments.
- Basic salary up to £30k, potentially some wriggle room to go slightly higher for the right person!
- Benefits to include: Critical Illness, Employee & Partner Health Cash Plan, Health Screening, Buy up to 5 days holiday, Gym membership, Lifestyle Discounts Scheme, My Active Discounts portal, Matched Pension, 25 days annual leave, Life assurance, Workplace Nursery Benefit Scheme, Employee Assistance and Counselling, Employee Referral Long Service Awards, Enhanced Maternity Pay, Shared Parental Leave.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.