One of the world's largest global property agents, recognized as leaders in Real Estate.
They've won multiple awards over the years, recently winning 'Global Advisor of the year'.
They have the best benefits in the industry and offer excellent training and development.
They are looking for an experienced Property Manager with at least 2 years experience in residential lettings to join their Property Management team in South West London.
Ideally you will be ARLA qualified, however if you are not qualified they will pay for your training.
- Responsible for the direct management of an assigned property portfolio
- Keep up-to-date and follow the ever-changing legislation and processes.
- Managing and responding to landlord and tenant property queries and issues
- Proactive communication with both the landlord and tenant and compiling relevant reports
- Obtaining competitive quotations and instructing contractors
- Organising inventory, check-in and check-out appointments and distribute reports
- Invoice processing in a timely manner
- Setting up and closing down utilities
- Organise timely safety checks and any required remedial works to completion
- Distribution of safety records to all relevant parties
- End of tenancy report evaluation and management of the deposit distribution
- Booking and monitoring work
- £36k - £38k
- Monday - Friday including wfh and early Friday finishes
- Benefits to include: employee assistant programme, pension, travel loan, my rewards, buy and sell holiday, loyalty leave, virtual GP, private medical, mental health support, childcare loan, help to rent, discounts on selling and letting fees, my home offers, internet, media and insurance savings, sports team, fitness club offers, meditation, electric car scheme, give as you earn, charity leave, cycle scheme, share incentive plan, share save, life assurance, critical illness, income protection, financial advice.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.