Overview: As a Property Manager with a minimum of 3 years of experience, you will take on a leadership role in the management and oversight of our property portfolio. This position requires a seasoned professional who can confidently handle all aspects of property management, including tenant relations, financial management, maintenance coordination, and compliance with legal regulations. You will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient operation of our properties and delivering exceptional service to our clients and tenants.
Tenant Management: Serve as the primary point of contact for tenants, addressing inquiries, concerns, and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner. Foster positive relationships with tenants to promote tenant satisfaction and retention.
Lease Administration: Oversee the leasing process, including negotiating lease agreements, conducting lease signings, and ensuring compliance with lease terms and rental regulations. Monitor lease expiration's and facilitate lease renewals or terminations as required.
Financial Oversight: Manage property finances, including rent collection, budgeting, and financial reporting. Monitor expenses, analyse financial performance, and implement cost-effective strategies to maximise property profitability.
Maintenance Coordination: Coordinate routine maintenance, repairs, and capital improvement projects for properties. Collaborate with contractors, vendors, and maintenance staff to ensure timely completion of work while adhering to quality standards and budgetary constraints.
Compliance Management: Stay abreast of relevant legislation and regulations governing property management, including landlord-tenant laws, housing codes, and safety regulations. Ensure properties are compliant with all legal requirements and industry standards.
Risk Management: Identify and mitigate potential risks and liabilities associated with property management activities. Implement risk management strategies to protect property assets and minimise exposure to legal disputes or financial losses.
Team Leadership: Provide guidance and support to junior staff members, delegating tasks and overseeing their performance. Foster a collaborative and supportive work environment conducive to professional growth and development.
Client Communication: Communicate regularly with property owners and stakeholders, providing updates on property performance, financial matters, and any significant issues or developments. Maintain open and transparent communication to build trust and confidence in our management services.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in property management or a related field, with a proven track record of success in managing residential or commercial properties.
- Strong knowledge of property management principles, practices, and procedures, including lease administration, financial management, and maintenance coordination.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with tenants, clients, vendors, and colleagues.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, with experience supervising and mentoring staff members.
- Proficiency in property management software, Microsoft Office Suite, and other relevant computer applications.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, manage time efficiently, and work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Relevant industry certifications or qualifications (e.g., Certified Property Manager, Real Estate License) preferred but not required.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired