Established in 2008, my client is a leading provider of property management and social housing solutions in the UK. Their diverse portfolio spans studio flats to four-bedroom homes, serving Local Authorities, private and corporate landlords, agents, and tenants. Operating within the M25, we have become an industry leader.
As an office-based Property Manager, you'll hold a key position in ensuring the seamless operation of property management processes. Your role is instrumental in upholding compliance standards and efficiently managing all repair-related tasks. With your dedicated oversight, properties will be well-maintained, and tenants will enjoy a safe and comfortable living environment.
- Communicate effectively with landlords, contractors, tenants, councils, and agents regarding maintenance, disrepairs and remedial works.
- Compliance certificates management
- Monitoring Rent Stopped list
- Notice to quit (NTQ) management with all parties
- Must have a minimum of 1 years property management experience.
- Ideally have a valid driver's license and own car but not essential as this is primarily an office-based role.
Up to £35,000 per annum
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.