Property Manager - Build to Rent
- Posted 15 March 2023
- Salary£41000 - £45000 per annum
- LocationEast London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameJoe O'brien
Are you a property management professional looking for your next challenge?
Do you thrive in a role where you can make a real impact on the management of a large portfolio of properties?
Do you pride yourself on delivering excellent customer service?
We are looking for a Portfolio Property Manager to join our BTR division, reporting to the Head of Property Management. In this role, you will be responsible for the management of 100 BTR units throughout the rental process, from tenancy start-up to termination. You will oversee the management of 100 flats in one building within a new development in London E16 for a single landlord, as well as managing some block management duties.
As a Portfolio Property Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop a sound knowledge of property rents, values, and desired presentation of properties, as well as a keen awareness of local competition
- Work both on-site and in our Marylebone office, providing excellent customer service to clients and tenants
- Identify and recommend the need for property upgrades and refurbishments to maximise the landlord's income
- Manage the relationship with the landlord, including reporting and accounts matters