Property Manager - Mandarin or Cantonese Speaking
- Posted 31 January 2023
- Salary£30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameWill Ibbetson
Property Manager - North Acton - Mandarin or Cantonese speaking
Come and work at one of London's leading privately-owned estate agencies where progression is unlimited.
This London-based property agency are well known within the world of real estate. They are looking for a well-organised individual who can bring their positive energy to the established Property Management department. You will manage 100 properties and are expected to continuously deliver a tailored experience and exceptional service levels, to both Landlords and Tenants to upkeep their award-winning reputation.
The role will be based in North Acton.
Our Property Manager needs:
- To be the main point of contact between landlords and tenants throughout tenancies.
- To speak fluent Mandarin or Cantonese as the portfolio is primarily landlords based in China.
- To provide impartial and fair advice based on industry guidelines.
- Coordinate contractors to address maintenance issues and arrange property improvement.
- Coordinate all purchases, deliveries, exchanges and removals.
- Process all relevant notices.
- Agree renewals and draw up contracts accordingly.
- Propose, negotiate and agree deposit deductions based on dilapidation's.
- Arrange Gas Safety inspection, boiler services and all other compliance requirements.
- Up to £35,000 Plus Bonus
- Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm.
- 2 days Work from home
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Time off for charity work
- KPI Bonuses
- Rewards for lengths of service
- Pension Scheme
- Propertymark Qualification
- Private Healthcare
"We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward."