We're seeking an experienced Property Manager to contribute to our fast-growing business in single-family housing within the private rented sector (PRS).
Established in 2021 with significant financial backing, our client specialises in providing quality, modern family homes for rent in the UK. As a leading provider in the private rented sector (PRS), they are dedicated to delivering new-build homes in well-designed neighbourhoods. Our properties are chosen for their potential to become integral parts of vibrant communities where people desire to live.
A recent acquisition of a substantial portfolio in the Southeast of England from an industry leading house-builder marks a significant expansion, showcasing their commitment to meeting the demand for professional, well-managed rental options.
- Main point of contact for customer inquiries, ensuring exceptional service.
- Manage check-in, check-out, and unit turn processes.
- Resolve incidents outside regular hours and ensure legislative compliance.
- Coordinate defect repairs and maintenance issues for swift resolution.
- Conduct move-in demonstrations, property inspections, and community engagement.
- Oversee monthly credit control, arrears, and maintain accurate records.
- Collaborate with the Lettings Team for tenant support during peak periods.
- Proven client-facing property management experience, ideally in BTR, PBSA, or leasing agencies (2 years experience)
- ARLA Qualification is desirable.
- Outstanding customer service, communication, and organisational skills.
- Dynamic personality with autonomy in decision-making.
- Proficient in presenting information accurately.
- Collaborative team player with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Ambitious and ready to grow in a scaling company.
Ready to make an impact and assist in the development of the rental sector? Apply now!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired