Job Title: Property Surveyor
Location: London, UK
Salary: £45,000 per annum
Our client, a reputable and established property management company in London, is seeking an experienced Property Surveyor to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking a wide range of property surveys, inspections, and assessments, as well as providing expert advice on property-related matters.
- Undertake property surveys, inspections, and assessments for a range of commercial and residential properties
- Produce high-quality reports detailing the findings of surveys and providing recommendations for remedial works
- Provide expert advice to clients on property-related matters, including maintenance, refurbishment, and development
- Undertake valuations of properties for a range of purposes, including sales, lettings, and finance
- Liaise with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered to a high standard
- Keep up to date with changes in legislation and regulations related to property management
- Support other team members in delivering a high-quality service to clients
- Proven experience as a Property Surveyor, with a track record of delivering high-quality work
- Excellent technical knowledge of property management, including building construction, maintenance, and refurbishment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to produce clear and concise reports
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with clients and stakeholders
- A full driving license and access to a vehicle
- Membership of a relevant professional body (e.g. RICS)
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary of £45,000 per annum, as well as a range of benefits including a contributory pension scheme, private health care, and opportunities for training and career development.
If you are an experienced Property Surveyor looking for a new challenge with a reputable and established company in London, please apply today with your CV.
Job has Expired