Property Team Secretary
- Posted 05 April 2023
- Salary£28000 - £30000 per annum
- LocationNorth West London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Head Office & Business Support
- Contact NameJada Spence
Experienced Property Team Secretary Wanted for Exciting Sales and Lettings Role!
We are looking for an experienced Property Team Secretary to join a dynamic team in a fast-paced sales and lettings environment. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves to stay organised and thrives in a high-pressure environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to our busy sales and lettings team.
- Managing diaries and appointments for the sales and lettings team
- Coordinating property viewings and open houses
- Handling all aspects of the sales and lettings administration process
- Ensuring all documentation is complete and up-to-date
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, and other stakeholders
- Providing general administrative support to the team as required
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar property sales and lettings administration role
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software
- Attention to detail and accuracy
We are looking for someone who is proactive, enthusiastic, and passionate about property. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, our client offers a fun and vibrant work environment, with plenty of opportunities for growth and development. We are committed to investing in our team and providing the support and training needed to succeed.
Job has Expired