Rent Review Assistant - based in Central London
- Posted 02 May 2023
- Salary£30000 - £35000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Head Office & Business Support
- Contact NameAlisha Rauf
Are you an analytic thinker? Wanting to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with one of the largest private real estate owners in the UK? Our client is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join their team as a Rent Review Assistant. Throughout this, you will work on market research, whilst assisting the wider team on maximising rental income. If you are good with pressure, a great team member, and an enthusiastic, results driven individual, this role sounds right for you!
Who you will work for:
Our client is a large private landlord who own and lease properties to the UK Government. They have roughly 500 estates across the UK and have offices based in London and Bath. As a business, their aim is to accelerate the re-development, refurbishment and rental or sales of affordable ex-MOD homes.
They also do a lot of charitable and philanthropic work to support the UK's military and are proud signatories to the Armed Forces Covenant.
They are looking for someone to join the team to help track market rents for around 120 sites per year.
What you will do:
- Liaise with wider rental team on rent review data and section 13 reviews.
- Create and monitor comparable search profiles on portals including Rightmove and Zoopla.
- Produce Rightmove guides and comparable details.
- Update BU data to valuation surveyors
- Monitor MoD sublets on MEQ key sites: volume, advertised vs price achieved, and level of refurbishments.
- £30-35,000 + discretionary bonus paid in April.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday and bank holidays.
- Monday to Friday, 9-5:30PM (flexible).
If this sounds like you, please do get in contact with me on or call me on 020 3056 0283!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.