Do you want to be a part of Manchester's most exciting new Build to Rent development?
Do you want to join a company with rapid growth?
You will provide on-site property management services and a first-class customer experience along with a team of 7 who will be responsible for services including administration, compliance, events, liaising with all residents, visitors and the wider local community.
Building effective relationships with our residents will enhance the community spirit and everything that we deliver should be done so with our residents at the forefront of our minds, as the Residents Experience Assistantit will be your responsibility to drive exceptional service at all times.
* Ensure you and your team make residents feel welcome and safe, the moment they walk into the building on their first day to the moment they leave
* You and your team will be the first port of call for our residents offering assistance to (and resolving where possible) enquiries at the Front Desk, including logging maintenance requests to event ideas or just listening
* Report and address any residents feedback, sharing with the relevant teams
* Welcoming new residents when they move into your property, including to oversee or assist the initial check-in through to welcome tours
* Assisting with resident move outs, including inspections and deposit returns
* Being proactive and reactive to any operational tasks to ensure the smooth operation of your property
* Responsible for executing our brand standards from the front of house
* Support and work with the entire on-site team to help ensure an exceptional level of customer service
* Ensure 100% compliance and carry out regular audits
* Forging productive relationships with key service partners such as the estate developers, contractors and wider estate managers for the benefit of residents and seeking economies of scale for the efficient running of the building
* Organising and running resident events and services via third parties and in house
* Ensuring up to date resident communication via various channels including social media
* Seeking special offers and discounts for residents from local businesses
* Assisting and overseeing co-ordination of all contractor appointments and defect warranty repairs, logging issues in order that required service levels are attained
* Assisting with or organising minor works between tenancies to maintain first class presentation of apartments
* Assisting the credit control team to ensure the timely payment of rents and liaising with residents to address problem cases
* Providing regular asset performance reports and attending monthly meetings with line manager
* Assisting in managing the building expenditure budget and ensuring value for money from suppliers, maximising the net operating income
* Establishing and delivering additional income streams where appropriate