Job Role: Resident Services Manager
Location: East London
Working Hours: Mon - Fri, 9 AM - 6 PM with 1 Saturday a month.
I have been engaged by my client who is looking for a Resident Services Manager to join their team. Your main role will be ensuring that all the resident services are carried out to a high standard and are delivered timely, accurately manner. To act as the face of the development with residents and visitors, enhancing the overall customer experience.
- Organise and manage monthly resident events to encourage resident engagement.
- Liaising with the maintenance team and third party companies to arrange for repairs to be completed to a professional standard in a timely manner, following procedures to ensure that service standards are consistent.
- Arranging check out appointment and liaising with the residents
- Check ins and chec outs
- Ensuring that repairs are completed within a reasonable timescale.
- Providing exceptional service to the residents, including providing informed and accurate advice in order to ensure that resident retention rates remain high.
- Registering the residents deposit in a secure deposit scheme.
- Preparing handover packs & tenants guides.
Customer service is central to this role; you will need to enjoy working with people and be passionate about the opportunity to deliver experience. A background in BTR would be advantageous.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Ready to make a lasting impact in resident living? Apply now and I look forward to chatting.