Job Title: Residential Site Manager
Location: London, UK
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are working with a leading major house building company operating in London, who specialises in creating high-quality residential developments. We are currently seeking an experienced Residential Site Manager to lead the construction process on our residential projects.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of residential construction projects from inception to completion, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Plan, organise, and coordinate resources, subcontractors, and materials to ensure smooth and efficient operations on site.
- Manage health and safety on site, ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and company policies.
- Provide leadership and direction to the site team, including subcontractors, ensuring they are working effectively and efficiently towards project goals.
- Monitor progress and provide regular reports to senior management, highlighting any issues or risks and proposing solutions.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, consultants, and other stakeholders, ensuring their needs and expectations are met.
- Proven experience as a Site Manager in the residential construction industry, preferably with a major house builder.
- Strong knowledge of construction processes, health and safety regulations, and building codes.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Valid CSCS card, SMSTS, and First Aid at Work qualifications.
If you are an experienced Residential Site Manager with a track record of successfully delivering residential projects to a high standard, and you are looking for a new opportunity with a leading major house builder in London, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV!
Job has Expired