Sales & Lettings Negotiator - Estate Agency
- Posted 26 February 2023
- Salary£25000 - £70000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages, Real Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameJack Cole
- Sales & Lettings Negotiator Required MON - FRI -
Are you looking to be part of an innovating independent brand?
Tired of working weekends?
This is an amazing opportunity to join an innovative independent brand in central London. This six office growing company offer tailored training and development programmes at all levels. With this role you will have the resources and opportunity to quickly progress your career further within the property sector.
This agency are looking for someone with 6 months experience as a minimum in either sales or lettings. The successful individual will then be taught the other service if they haven't had experience in both sectors. Working out of one of the six slick offices, this platform gives you to access stunning properties within the Chelsea area both new build and secondhand market. The company pride themselves within their customer service and boast an "Excellent" score on trust pilot. This one branch alone are doing north of £1.5 million in revenue yearly.
What really sets this brand apart is the culture and the way that staff are recognised for hard work. With an incentivesing commission structure this company provide the opportunity for talented and enthusiastic individuals to thrive in their careers. The organisation offers diversity throughout the company and hire people from a multitude of backgrounds, matching the right people to the right roles.
This branch in particular are looking to continue to follow their growth plans and add to their existing set up.
Working Hours and Benefits
This firm believe in total work life balance and are offering a MONDAY TO FRIDAY work pattern. No weekend work necessary!
For the successful individual, basic salary starts from £25,000 plus commissions with OTE's of £70,000 in your first year.
The ideal Negotiator:
- 6 months minimum experience sales or lettings
- Great customer service skills
- Growth mindset
- Comfortable with speaking and meeting new people every day
- Ability to problem-solve
- Exceptional organisation skills and complex diary management
The role of a Negotiator:
- You will be booking, conducting, and gathering feedback from viewings on properties
- Registering new sales applicants
- Negotiating offers between buyers and sellers
- Booking valuation appointments
- Generating new business digitally and physically with the help from the wider team and manager.
Interested and want to learn more?
Please apply below attaching your CV along with your contact details or contact me direct on jack.cole@deverellsmith . com
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward.