Sales & Relationship Manager
- Posted 24 February 2023
- Salary£35000 - £40000 per annum + + commission & bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameTabitha Allingham
Would you love to spend your days chatting and building relationships with buyers?
We are looking for a real people lover, with a passion for sales to take on a new challenge at a luxury assisted living community.
My client are one of a kind in their space, they are offering an assisted living solution that is more than just an apartment, and is considered a community and a home.
Their ethos is centred entirely around their people, both their residents and their employees come first in everything they do.
They have seen rapid growth and success over the past few years and have lots of exciting new sites in the pipeline. This is a excellent time to consider joining them and grow with them.
Why this role?
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make the move into a Real Estate Sales role as this role is all about customer service and my client is looking to hire candidates with transferable skills.
- This company offers an amazing environment in which to progress your career, they are supportive and progressive and have lots of opportunity coming up with their growth plans.
- They pay incredibly with a basic salary of up to £40k
- There is no weekend working
- The work environment is incredibly rewarding, seeing real change in people's lives through your work and creating longstanding relationships with the residents
- You will be based in the developments and will be selling properties to buyers over 60 years old.
- You will be spending significant amounts of time with your buyers over several meetings/lunches and home visits.
- Advising on sales strategy and providing new and exciting ideas.
- Involvement with planning and executing sales and networking events!
- You could be coming from a variety of backgrounds including; Care, High End Hospitality, Luxury Sales but the key is you have an empathetic nature & the patience for a slow, guided sale.
- You must be an incredibly consultative person with empathy for the buyers of these properties!
- You must have experience dealing with High Net Worth Individuals and experience of some form of sales.
- You will be driven to deliver great customer service and have attention to detail to follow up with prospective buyers.
Get in touch today to hear how you could be stepping into a New Homes Sales Role with amazing progression opportunities and work life balance!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.