Are you a personable, highly organised Sales Co-ordinator with a passion for Real Estate?
My client are an award winning housebuilder who create high quality, eco aware communities. They are looking for hardworking Sales Co-ordinator to join their team and support the Sales team in the growth of their residential portfolio.
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of an amazing brand who are impacting the UK landscape, and on a huge growth trajectory over the coming years.
As a Sales Co-ordinator, you will be supporting the Sales team on the day to day sales operations, liaising with multiple departments and stakeholders, and be instrumental in the growth of the sales department.
- To work with the various developments across the Region, their teams and Sales Managers to process plot sales associated paperwork from reservation to exchange
- To support the AML function of the Sales Teams and provide a link between Sales and Finance Departments for individual plot AML sign off
- To build a relationship with BHOC representing solicitors and assist where required the Sales Teams in the legal process of conveyance to exchange, and to assist the Sales & Marketing Director and Finance Director with risk completions as required
- To support the Sales & Marketing Director in sourcing and saving the relevant approved plans and documents which form a sales 'White Pack', for new developments and for phase launches
- Organise training events and quarterly sales conferences
- Support the Sales and Marketing Director, and the team in ad hoc administrative tasks, (uniform, badges, business cards, printing/binding/archiving) as required
- Previous experience in Property administration within a fast paced environment.
- Passion for real estate and hunger to move into a sales focused role.
- Excellent communication skills with a professional and courteous demeanour.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy in handling paperwork and documentation.
- A proactive and positive attitude, with a willingness to go the extra mile for clients.
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.