Looking for a Monday-Friday Estate Agency role?
This is your perfect opportunity to join one of London's top performing names within the industry. The company are looking to add to to their Clerkenwell team, within this role you will be the only negotiator sat alongside an experienced sales manager that will feed you listings and share industry knowledge on a one to one basis.
This well established brand have been operating for over 180 years and are a familiar name in any household within London. Carrying over 400 trustpilot reviews this brand have now managed to open in over 90 locations across London and the UK.
This opportunity is for a sales negotiator that is looking to take on more autonomy and responsibility within their office as they will become the sole biller for the branch. This of course having the benefit of not having to share stock with other negotiators!
Working Hours and Benefits
This company are all for rewarding staff and offer a competitive package. They understand the importance in having a work life balance and are a Monday to Friday office ONLY!
For the successful individual, basic salary up to £22,000 dependant on experience, plus commissions with OTE's of £55,000 / £60,000 within their first year! This role does not require the negotiator to drive and further benefits include a travel allowance of £100 p/m.
The ideal Sales Negotiator:
- 6/12 months Estate Agency experience
- An individual that's hungry for success
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve
- Exceptional organisation skills and complex diary management
- Confidence within there industry knowledge.
The role of a Sales Negotiator:
- You will be booking, conducting, and gathering feedback from viewings on properties
- Registering new applicants
- Negotiating offers
- Booking viewings and valuation appointments
- Supporting the company's growth plans
- Generating new business digitally and physically with the help from the wider team and manager.
Interested and want to learn more?
Please apply below attaching your CV along with your contact details or contact me direct on
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect is not an opt-in, it's the only way forward.