Sales Negotiator, Notting Hill, W11
- Posted 02 May 2023
- Salary£50000 - £80000 per annum + car allowance/pool car
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameSuzanne Grundy
Would you like to sell homes in the heart of Notting Hill?
I have a rare opportunity to work for a sought after Notting Hill Estate Agency. My client is a boutique agency who specialise in delivering a bespoke and premium service, they are looking for a dynamic individual to join their successful team.
The role offers an opportunity to work closely with a variety of buyers across and broaden your knowledge of the Kensington & Chelsea market.
Who are you?
To be considered for the role you should have the following experience and qualities to enhance and be keen to elevate career as a sales negotiator;
- Estate agency experience (either as a sales or lettings negotiator)
- Confident, enthusiastic and wiling team player
- Genuine interest and love of property
- Passionate about building and maintaining strong relationships
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service
- Target driven and motivated to work efficiently under pressure
A fun, modern and hardworking independent Estate Agency with a traditional approach to selling homes located within the heard of Notting Hill. You will be working in a busy, target focused office and will have the oppprtuntity to work with senior people within the business.
Working for an independent will allow autonomy, you will cross sell across disciplines throughout the network of offices.
- Basic salary and commission between £50-£80k (depending on experience)
- 9am - 6pm - Monday to Friday
- 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Car allowance/pool car
- 20 days holiday
- Day off for birthday
- Wellness hours offered for life admin/leisure
To hear more about this exciting role please get in touch.