**Please note: property experience to some capacity is required for this role**
Need a part-time role to fit around your lifestyle?
Excited by the idea of working for a world-class property developer, with the scope to launch a lucrative career in selling luxury new homes?
Is a winning personality and natural ability in a client facing role the key to your success?
What can I expect?
- £15k per annum (paid hourly equivalent)
- added commission
- 10-3pm working hours
- permanent role with the opportunity to launch a career in new homes sales.
My client really wants to hear from you if:
- You are actively pursuing a part time role, Monday - Friday, 20 hours per week.
- You want to be compensated fairly - despite being part-time, a commission structure will be in place.
- You have experience or keen interest in real estate and the East London area; who lives there? Any why should someone invest?
What will it involve?
As a sales support administrator you will play a pivotal role is greeting guests and new home buyers to the marketing suite of one of the cities most iconic regeneration scheme.
With a popular members club on site, you'll be advising on purchasing memberships, conducting tours and facilitating renewals - all whilst providing best-in-class customer service.
Presentation and personality is key! This position is ideally suited to a vibrant personality - not hard sales. Someone who excels with a considered, consultative approach.
To start ASAP. Get in touch today!