Are you an experienced Lettings Negotiator based in South East London seeking a new challenge?
My client, a growing, independent estate agency based in SE16 are looking for a driven individual with 1-2 years experience to join their dynamic team.
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 Basic DOE + car allowance + fuel allowance
Monday to Friday 9:30-6:30
1 Saturday required per month 10-4
This role will work on mainly lettings, but there's the opportunity to work on sales too. You will be the main Negotiator in the office, working as a number two to the Sales and Lettings Manager.
You must be proactive in finding tenants/buyers, booking & conducting viewings and generating new instructions and valuations from the database.
You will work alongside an extremely well-connected senior leadership team who are well-known and successful within the industry. They manage a healthy & diverse database and portfolio of properties across London.
The ideal candidate:
- 1+ years' experience in lettings, ideally with SE London market knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills with a track record of successful billings
- Either be a Negotiator looking for a step up to Senior, or a Senior Negotiator wanting a new challenge
- Experience in business development (canvassing, leafletting, touting, cold calling, following leads)
- Have a positive mindset and a hunger to succeed
- Be hardworking, motivated and willing to learn
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle preferred
What they can offer:
- Competitive salary package with an OTE of £40k+ in year 1
- Leading commission structure up to 25%
- Car & fuel allowance
- Exciting career growth opportunities within a thriving industry
- Unmatched progression, learning and development
- Work life balance with only one Saturday a month required and 9:30am start
- Extensive database and stock available - opportunity to earn £££!
- Social events, company nights out and meals - team trip to Dubai next year if targets are hit!
Interested? Apply now!