Would you like the chance to join an award winning commercial reburbishment and fit out company who partner with London's top brands?
This is a opportunity to work in a dynamic 360 Marketing role for one of London's leading commercial retrofit companys, working on £1m - £40m projects in central London. You will be reporting directly into the Marketing Director and be a staple part of the Marketing team and integral to producing on time and on budget marketing collateral to tell the stories of their projects across London.
My client is focused on creating individual and exceptional concepts, from brand new sites to repurposing established buildings.
To be successful in this role, you will be covering all aspects of marketing, branding and communcition, including digital, outdoor, customer experience, social media and more.
- Develop and deliver marketing collateral for the current portfolio and future developments.
- Ensure advertising schedules are on time and on budget.
- Introduce and execute effective campaigns both on and offline, as well as demonstrating budgets and ROI.
- Content creation and management of social media platforms
What you'll need:
- 3yrs + experience in Marketing
- Experience in Real Estate
- Marketing Degree (desirable)
- Highly organised with a positive "can do" attitude
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Team player who can take initiative with their own projects
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes required for this role and are currently looking for the opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the property industry, then please do not hesitate to contact me. Either reply to this advert, or email me directly on
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired