In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have recent experience working in real estate.
Your new company:
An exciting opportunity has come about to join the leading specialists in property consultancy within the UK. Working across all sectors, such as Built-to-Rent, Offices, Retail and Leisure, Residential Development and Student Accommodation.
Being the best in their class, as a Senior Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on premium projects and have the ability to grow your own profile in the Marketing world.
Your new role:
Disrupt the norm in property… This role gives you the flexibility to really get creative.
- Responsible for creating the strategic vision of the marketing & communications department in line with delivering to business demands.
- Understand and feed into the overarching businesses marketing strategy and create marketing plans across brand and investment projects.
- Manage marketing departments budget and creation of budgets for investment projects.
- Management of a growing internal marketing team and external agencies. Expanding the current list of suppliers and agencies where needed.
- Responsible client liaison across marcom related projects, working collaboratively across departments to deliver best-in-class practice.
- Create collaterals and content to help the sales team pitch for investments.
- Campaign management across paid social, webinars, email marketing and direct mail.
- Responsible for content marketing in-house and management of external agencies. Create a variety of content across; thought leadership positioning, blogs, webinars, videos, interviews, and animations.
- Responsible for planning and directing all public relation tactics to enhance the public image; engage and expand UK media relations with an outlook to international outreach, preparation of all media announcement including the execution of press releases.
- Responsible for digital marketing; handle the inhouse social media and manage external agency for website updates. Ensuring content is optimised for SEO and our presence expanded across LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter.
- Delivery of monthly marketing analysis and reports on competitive landscape and real estate marketing trends, in line with industry trends.
- Responsible for event planning and award application to expand brand awareness further positioning investment agents' profiles in the correct forums.
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum of 3 years in a marketing management role.
- Experience reporting into stakeholders.
- Experience running large scope projects with cross-over departments and high-profile client liaison.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Budget and cost analysis experience.
- Project management experience.
- Strong computer skills required. Familiar with adobe creative suite preferred, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
- Comprehensive experience working with brand and video production teams.
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills.
- Degree educated.
What you will get in return:
This opportunity is offering a competitive salary for the right candidate. It's an exciting time to join and you will have the opportunity to make it your own.
For a confidential conversation to discuss this opportunity further, please call me directly on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 or apply today!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired