- Posted 07 December 2021
- Salary£28k - 30k per year + benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NamePhoebe Kemp
AST Property Managers!
Are you an organised Property Manager with the ability to manage commercial and residential building?
This progressive London based property agency are looking for a well-organised individual who can bring their positive energy to the established Property Management department. You will manage 60 residential properties and 2 commercial properties across the West Hampstead area. You will be working within a small, close-knit team where organisation is key. You are also expected to continuously deliver exceptional service levels to both Landlords and Tenants to upkeep their award-winning reputation.
Externally, this company are renowned for their high level of market expertise, so knowledge in current legislation and the confidence to handle issues that arise within tenancies is critical.
Our Property Manager will:
- Have 2+ years’ experience within an AST Property Management role.
- Organise ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Liaise with tenants & landlords regarding repairs that may arise and handle queries in relation to the property during the tenancy.
- Review and handle rental arrears throughout the tenancy and effectively handle & serve any possession notices.
- Resolve basic accounts queries.
- Conduct two routine property visits per year.
- Arrange the renewals of the ASTs, ensure compliance with Section 8 and Section 21.
- Oversee the check-in and check-outs.
- Have the ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Cost the dilapidations at the end of the tenancy and negotiate the return of the deposit.
- Ensure compliance in terms of TDS, GSR certification, EICR, Smoke alarms any licencing queries.
- £30,000 (doe) per annum
- Full Time, Permanent Hours: Monday - Friday: 09.00-5.30pm
Want to know more? Contact Phoebe Kemp at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02039485219.