Are you an experience property manager looking to take the next step?
Are you keen to move into a client-side role within the industry?
My client are looking for a Senior property manager to join their team to look after their private property portfolio. This consists of a mixture of privately used and AST properties in London, Europe and America. The role will be varied from the day to day running through to full renovations and refurbishments. You will be working in the Prime/Super-Prime market and closely with the owner and family.
Our Property Manager will:
- Deal with reactive maintenance ensuring all maintenance items are logged, followed up with, complete and invoices signed off
- Ensure all properties are compliant with gas and electrical safety requirements
- Manage utility accounts and suppliers to ensure the most competitive tariffs are achieved
- Liaise with occupiers (family or AST) as and when needed to address queries and concerns, always offering a high level of service
- Keep contractor diary updated informing in-house staff in advance
- Carry out regular site inspections of the portfolio (occasionally international travel) to identify any works needed
- Ensure contractors works are performed to the required standard and within the time frame and budget agreed
- Liaise with the Property Director to develop existing and implement new procedures in order to achieve high levels of efficiency, quality, audit trails, reporting and finance management
- Step in and assist with Executive Assistant Team with any necessary tasks
- At all times ensure information is kept confidential and new contractors sign NDA's
- Ensure all contracts have relevant insurance and correct records are kept prior to starting works
- Ensure the highest level of written and verbal communication with colleagues, advisors and family members
- £55,000 salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Rewards for lengths of service
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Access to gym onsite
- Breakfast and lunch at onsite kitchens
What you will have:
- Experience in AST property management, ideally in the Prime market
- A levels and degree education
Want to know more?
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired